2000-register

Re: Short life of brake pads on my LFC

To: jonmac@ndirect.co.uk, 2000-Register@autox.team.net, greed@wave.co.nz
Subject: Re: Short life of brake pads on my LFC
From: "MIKE HARDWICK" <mikeh2500@hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 03 Jun 2000 13:38:54 GMT
David, I had a similar problem with the pads on my 2500TC, also nasty black
dust making a mess of my S alloys. I have just bought a set of EBC kevlar
pads as advertised in the TSSC magazine and hope to be fitting them soon -
EBC clain more bite, longer life and much reduced dust - will update you
with first impressions ASAP - Mike Hardwick