vtr

RE: TR6 overheating update

To: <vtr@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: TR6 overheating update
From: "Randall" <tr3driver@comcast.net>
Date: Mon, 30 Aug 2004 17:09:33 -0700
Sender: owner-vtr@autox.team.net
Randall wrote :

> Does seem unlikely, although some gauges have a pin at 90C and
> don't read any lower.

Eek !  Being stupid in public again, I was thinking of 90F ...

Wayne wrote :

> And anyway, is this the correct forum for discussing such things? My
> understanding is this was for discussing matters of VTR Club business,
> not Triumph cars.

Wayne is exactly right, my bad for answering to the VTR list instead of the
Triumphs list.

Jason, please post your next question there only, and I'll be sure to answer
there and avoid irritating anyone any more than we already have.  Although
I'm not on the 6-pack list, that would probably be an even better place to
ask about TR6 motors.

Randall
59 TR3A TS39781LO daily driver (back on the road, WooHoo!)
71 Stag LE1473L daily driver wannabe (waiting for OD transplant)
63 Sports 6 HB7826LCV rustoration project
57 TR3 TS21731L rusting quietly

///
///  vtr@autox.team.net mailing list
///  Send list postings to vtr@autox.team.net