Re: alternator

To: Brian Evans <brian@uunet.ca>
Subject: Re: alternator
From: Craig Wright <cwright@pdghightower.com>
Date: Tue, 19 Mar 2002 11:50:40 -0800
I'm in the processes of assembling my GT350 and have the same issue. I see that
some battery cutoff switches say that they are to be used when an alternator is
in
use. Maybe it is just a second set of contacts that the ignition goes through so
that when you disconnect the battery you also open the ignition circuit,
stopping
the engine and the alternator. If anyone knows the correct (Tech Legal) way to
accomplish this, please respond to the list.

Craig Wright