clutch rebuilding

To: "Larry Dent" <lwdent@fwi.com>, "Mark Palmer" <mgvrmark@hotmail.com>
Subject: clutch rebuilding
From: "Eric Swanger" <ericsmgs@prodigy.net>
Date: Tue, 26 Sep 2000 21:23:39 -0000
For those of you interested, Joint and Clutch in Charlotte, NC also
rebuilds/relines clutch discs, brake shoes, driveshafts, etc.  I've had
everything from a Massey Ferguson clutch to brake shoes on a pressbrake
rebuilt there.  Great service.  If anyone needs the number, I can look it
up.

Eric Swanger
mga & MGB'S
Huntersville, NC