Re: suspension geometry software

To: "Jack W. Drews" <vinttr4@geneseo.net>
Subject: Re: suspension geometry software
From: "Earl W. Zwickey" <zwickey@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 01 Oct 2000 12:37:35 -0500
Call Bill Mitchell at:

Wm. C. Mitchell Software
Suite 117 Westfield Center
125 East Plaza Drive suite 117
Mooresville, North Carolina 28115
(800) 844-7296

His original program was "Racing by the Numbers."   It is available in a
Windows format as WinGeo3.  It is a great program.  I bought it because
Carroll Smith used it at a seminar I attended (I thought that was good
endorsement!!)..

It does not tell you what to do, but allows you to enter changes and get
results.  As with most complex software, plan to invest a lot of time
learning.  It is also not cheap (I think around $400), but if you really
want to do this, it is a great tool.

Earl Zwickey