Re: Lotus 51 radiator wanted

To: Rogsie@telesistech.com, vintage-race@autox.team.net, mgvrmark@hotmail.com
Subject: Re: Lotus 51 radiator wanted
From: JWoesvra@aol.com
Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2000 13:41:36 EST
In a message dated 02/10/2000 12:38:43 PM Eastern Standard Time,
Rogsie@telesistech.com writes:

<< Jack,

 I had even more trouble with Griffin. I sent them the radiator out of my
Lotus Eleven, three separate times to have an aluminum copy made and they
screwed it up every time. I told them I woul not modify the car to make it
fit and they had a perfectly fitting one to copy. By mutual consent, we both
gave up. Ronnie Mong (Elite Fab) made one that dropped right in first time.
Not rocket science, just the intent to do what he said.

 I too needed a radiator for my Lotus 22, gave up trying to find an original,
and ordered an alloy one from Peter Denty. Probably no more expensive than
anyone else and its done!

 Roger

Well, I guess you have to live in South Carolina. You know how we are around
here. It must be your yankee accent. You didn't try to tell them how to do
it, did you?

jw