Re: Lotus 51 radiator wanted

To: <vintage-race@autox.team.net>, <mgvrmark@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: Lotus 51 radiator wanted
From: "Roger Sieling" <Rogsie@telesistech.com>
Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2000 12:31:42 -0500
Jack,

I had even more trouble with Griffen. I sent them the radiator out of my Lotus
Eleven, three separate times to have an aluminum copy made and they screwed it
up every time. I told them I woul not modify the car to make it fit and they
had a perfectly fitting one to copy. By mutual consent, we both gave up. Ronnie
Mong (Elite Fab) made one that dropped right in first time. Not rocket science,
just the intent to do what he said.

I too needed a radiator for my Lotus 22, gave up trying to find an original,
and ordered an alloy one from Peter Denty. Probably no more expensive than
anyone else and its done!

Roger