RE: Insurance

To: vintage-race@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Insurance
From: Phil Roettjer <Phil.Roettjer@quantum.com>
Date: Fri, 4 Feb 2000 15:26:22 -0800
Jim,
Boy that is interesting. I just called them yesterday and told them I wanted
to insure a vintage race car and I explained that I was looking for
insurance when I hauled it to and from the track and in the paddock area. I
also indicated I might want to register it for some very limited street use.
I was quoted a price and they faxed the paperwork out. I spoke with a fellow
named George. My understanding is that the owner, Jim Grundy, races a
vintage car and understands the vintage car insurance business. So my advice
if you call back would be to ask for Jim and don't talk to anyone else.

Regards,
Phil