Insurance

To: vintage-race@autox.team.net
Subject: Insurance
From: MHKitchen@aol.com
Date: Fri, 4 Feb 2000 18:24:59 EST
FYI:

I have insurance through Acordia Insurance Services in San Francisco.  The
agent, Greg Ohner, is a member of the Ferrari Club and established a program
for Ferrari's.  In my case and some others, they've also insured some other
exotic, collectible, and vintage race cars.  Since the Cortina is street
legal and licensed, I am required to have insurance here in California, so I
insure it along with the Ferrari.

Full coverages, with some restrictions, but an overall good deal.  Annual
premiums are around $700 for both cars (premium is largely based on stated
value).  Does not cover the vehicle when it is on the track racing, but
everything else.

If you're interested, I'd suggest you call Greg at 415 512-3651.  I don't
know if they write policies strictly on vintage race cars, or not.

Regards,
Myles H. Kitchen
1965 Lotus Cortina Mk1 #128