RE: Insurance

To: vintage-race@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Insurance
From: Phil Roettjer <Phil.Roettjer@quantum.com>
Date: Fri, 4 Feb 2000 11:45:27 -0800
Brett,
You might also try Grundy Worldwide.  I am just in the process of getting
insurance for a 53 Lotus and Grundy provides coverage in transit and in the
paddock areas just like Parish, but their policy also covers the car if you
license it for the street. The totals quoted between both companies were
within $10 of each other. The number for Grundy is 800-338-4005.

Good Luck,
Phil Roettjer