Re: Bearing Problems - Help!

To: "Malcolm Cox" <malcox@napanet.net>, <vintage-race@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Bearing Problems - Help!
From: "Greg Solow" <gregmogdoc@surfnetusa.com>
Date: Tue, 13 Jul 1999 23:20:57 -0700
We always plumb our oiling systems so that the oil goes through the filter
before the cooler so as to prevent debris from having an chance fo getting
into the cooler.  The Oil filter "by pass" should, of course, be blocked
shut so that it can not open and allow debris to "by pass" the filter
element.

Regards, Greg Solow