Re: Introduction

To: deboer@pacbell.net
Subject: Re: Introduction
From: Chris Smith <zvezdah@ldl.net>
Date: Mon, 13 Jan 1997 11:15:18 -0500
Hi Jarl, et al.

My Caterham is a 94 produced car and first registered in 95. I got it
through Texas Motor Works.

I've only had it about a month, it's BRG, I had the Motolita wheel done
in red suede and I'll be painting the wheels yellow, i.e 1960's Team
Lotus paint scheme. The car is basically as original, it has an
aftermarket ignition to increase performance I believe it came from
Swindon in UK. 16" Michelin Pilot Z rated wheels. The Vauxhall is fitted
with twin Webers and it seems very quick. It also came with both type
roll bars, weather gear, and standard and Brooklands windscreen.

I'll be fitting a few Carbon Fibre bits on it, I admit more for looks
than weight.

One question to those who race Sevens, I'm under the impression that
Sevens are mainly raced with 13" wheels. Any suggestions for good
street/race tires? Yoko A008s seem to be popular.

Thanks.
Chris "an ear-to-ear grin permanently on his face" Smith