Re: [TR] UNCLOGGING Weld-Thru Aerosol?

To: Dave1massey@cs.com, dorpaul@negia.net, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [TR] UNCLOGGING Weld-Thru Aerosol?
From: DLylis@aol.com
Date: Sun, 21 Jan 2007 19:15:29 EST
In a message dated 1/21/2007 12:49:01 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
Dave1massey@cs.com writes:

Be sure  to use a large container as there will be some splashing.  Also
there
will be some of the paint spewed at random as you invert the can so be
prepared
for for that eventuality (ie: spread out some newspaper or  something).
If there is an award for the understatement of the year, this has got  to be
a qualifier.  I agree, spread out some newspaper, like the print run  of the
New York Times Sunday edition.  I have tried this and I am sorry to  say that
the middle of the yard was not far enough away from the house.

David  Lylis
69 TR6 CC26160L
60 TR3A TS74461LO

===     http://www.vtr.org