[TR] UNCLOGGING Weld-Thru Aerosol?

To: list <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: [TR] UNCLOGGING Weld-Thru Aerosol?
From: "Paul Dorsey" <dorpaul@negia.net>
Date: Sun, 21 Jan 2007 9:14:16 -0500
Folks, I just bought a brand new $15 tall spray can of Weld-Thru Primer by
Evercoat, shook it for 10 min. (to disperse the zinc stuff) and only used it a
couple of times (spraying it upside down at the end to clear the nozzle each
time) and running a mig wire into it's nozzle to unclog it) and now it's
clogged up and I can't get it to spray!  WHAT CAN I DO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

EVEN TAKING A SAWZALL TO THE CAN (BTDT) IS BEING RE-CONSIDERED.

WILL A $3 CAN OF RUSTOLEUM PRIMER NOT DO THE JOB?

tHANKS,
pAUL dORSEY

===     http://www.vtr.org