Re: [TR] Back for a visit

To: "TeriAnn Wakeman" <twakeman@razzolink.com>,
Subject: Re: [TR] Back for a visit
From: "Michael Marr" <mmarr@notwires.com>
Date: Thu, 12 Oct 2006 14:58:21 -0500
----- Original Message -----
From: "TeriAnn Wakeman" <twakeman@razzolink.com>
To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Sent: Thursday, October 12, 2006 2:04 PM

>> Sometimes I think the stuff owns me instead of me owning the stuff.
>
> That's the conclusion I've come to, so I'm trying to free myself from
> being owned by things I have grown away from or may never get around to
> using.

So what you're telling me is that I should get rid of all my 35mm cameras
and the Yashika MAT124; and give up on ever building the OO scale model of
the London Tilbury and Southend Railway in my basement, for which I have
kits for all the locomotives; and probably sell the Penguin dinghy mast and
sail that I acquired with the dinghy that I was going to rebuild but that I
scrapped because I didn't want to move it; and finally throw away those
pairs of soccer shoes; and either take the class in celestial navigation or
get rid of the damned sextant that is gathering dust in the corner of my
office; and either buy a hunting license this year or get rid of the
shotguns....

I think I welcomed you back too soon.  Now I am depressed! :)

Michael Marr
1960 TR3A and too many other projects
Plainfield, IL

===     http://www.vtr.org