Re: [TR] Back for a visit

To: Triumph list <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [TR] Back for a visit
From: TeriAnn Wakeman <twakeman@razzolink.com>
Date: Thu, 12 Oct 2006 14:57:23 -0700
Michael Marr wrote:
>> That's the conclusion I've come to, so I'm trying to free myself from
>> being owned by things I have grown away from or may never get around
>> to using.

> So what you're telling me is that I should get rid of all my 35mm
> cameras and the Yashika MAT124; and give up on ever building the OO
> scale model of the London Tilbury and Southend Railway in my basement,

I'm not saying other people should do anything.  Just that I am
reassessing many of my priorities and eliminating possessions that no
longer are in alignment to my priorities.  I tried hard not to word what
I was saying as a recommendation or directive to other people.

Possessions also enable dreams and dreams are very important to people.

Cameras & trains?  OK

I have an extensive Pentax 67 medium format camera system for sale (I'm
keeping the large format system) and I have a complete large format
colour darkroom for sale which includes a 4X5 colour enlarger and an
Ilfachrome processor (CAP40). I've finally concluded that my chances of
being long term in a place where I can set up a dark room are very slim
and the stuff is not doing me any good sitting in boxes.

Oh and I have a LGB train set I picked up at a divorce sale that I plan
to put up on ebay but could be available early.

TeriAnn

===     http://www.vtr.org