RE: [TR] Back for a visit

To: "Bud Osbourne" <abcoz@hky.com>,
Subject: RE: [TR] Back for a visit
From: "Randall" <tr3driver@comcast.net>
Date: Thu, 12 Oct 2006 06:25:23 -0700
> Sorry to hear that your 3A was totalled.  So few of these left. What
> happened?

Driving home from work one day, not really concentrating on driving.  Traffic
stopped, I stopped, the Toyota behind me didn't stop.  He later told the officer
on the scene that he took his eyes off the road to get a Coke.  Not really a
matter of not seeing me ... if I hadn't been there, he would have still plowed
into the SUV in front of me.  Pushed me into the SUV hard enough to make him hit
the car in front of that; total of 4 vehicles involved.

The trunk is crushed, the RF is crushed ... doesn't look so bad until you start
noticing the distortion marks elsewhere and that the driver's seat is now about
5" closer to the steering wheel than it used to be ... and touching the
occasional seat.

Randall

===     http://www.vtr.org