Re: gearbox mount

To: "Paul Dorsey" <dorpaul@negia.net>
Subject: Re: gearbox mount
From: "JustBrits_com" <justbrits@comcast.net>
Date: Sat, 24 Dec 2005 20:43:26 -0600
<<I ask for pity as I've never driven a Triumph nor even seen a
Triumph engine running while the bonnet (hood) is up!

THAT has NOTHING to do with the price of tea in China, Paul.

LEARNING and accepting what IS know would, think??

Wish I had the "free" time to go thru archives to be able to tell you how
long ago I TOLD you NOT to seperate.

As much as it may gaul you, I can STILL have re-built.

But it ain't my a** and you don't live close enough to me for me to
worry<VBG>!!!

Just feel sorry for property around you and hoping SINCERELY that neither
you or anyone else gets hurt from your brake failure.

Merry Christmas ALL!!!

Ed

===     http://www.vtr.org