Re: gearbox mount

To: "Kinderlehrer" <Kinderlehrer@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: gearbox mount
From: "Paul Dorsey" <dorpaul@negia.net>
Date: Sat, 24 Dec 2005 19:45:41 -0500
Thanks for thee speedy response!  However, they are differing!!  For
example:

If I remember correctly, mine was metal to metal.  Guy D. Huggins

Paul, there is a rubber mount at the transmission rear which bolts to the
frame cross piece which in turn bolts to the frame. That mount would be a
noise and vibration dampener. The trans does not bolt directly to a rigid
frame member.JVV

===     http://www.vtr.org