Re: Money Matters

To: msecrest@voanews.com, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Money Matters
Date: Mon, 2 Aug 2004 14:11:02 EDT
Martin,

Are you buying the bike sight unseen?  I wouldn't provide anyone with  bank
information.  That's a standard tactic for the sweepstakes  scammers.  You're
not financing the bike; you're paying the full  amount.  The buyer should be
concerned only that you deliver the money  when you say you will.  If you can
do
that, no problem.  I would cite  security sensitivities in declining to share
your bank information with  anyone.

Your account number should not appear on a cashier's check.  No  problem
there, I believe.

BTW, I had 1973 and a 1978 Bonnevilles.  They were a blast to ride,
especially in twisty roads.  Believe it or not, my '78 didn't leak a drop  of
oil.
Yes, it had oil in it...

Enjoy the bike!

Bill Stagg