RE: Ignition wire originality question

To: "triumphs@autox.team.net" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Ignition wire originality question
Date: Sun, 4 Jul 2004 07:51:12 -0700
I seem to recall someone from the list quoting a source that defined what
was, or maybe what wasn't, original. As an example, a common upgrade owners
have done is to put the TR6 "soft" boot on the TR4 shifters, and this
person quoted an instruction to judges to look for this. Where did this
come from? and/or is there an "As Original" list somewhere?

As for spark plug wires mine were black solid core with molded right angle
plug connectors. I remember replacing them with silicone types to suppress
the radio interference.

John in San Diego
'67 TR4A IRS CTC75157