RE: TR3A Antenna Placement Options

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: TR3A Antenna Placement Options
From: "Randall Young" <Ryoung@navcomtech.com>
Date: Tue, 27 Apr 2004 23:27:30 -0700
> > Randall, is there a picture of your car posted anywhere?  I for
> one would
> > love to see it.
> >
> > Terry Smith
> > New Hampshire
>
>  We, as your devoted disciples, want to see the full set of photos from
> underhood, interior, open boot area, etc. etc. etc.

Now why would you want to look at 20 years worth of dirt, accumulated
bodges, toasted wiring and 4 different colors (including black spray paint)
?  I _drive_ my TR, it's by no means a show car.

AFAIK there are no photos of it posted anywhere (if there were, I'd probably
ask for them to be taken down <g>).  However, those of you who received the
Triumphest 2003 brochure ... it was the dark green TR3A with wide "stock"
wheels, TR6 trim rings and a black stripe over the top of the passenger's
side.

Randall