Re: TR3A Antenna Placement Options

To: "Triumphs" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: TR3A Antenna Placement Options
From: "Terry Smith" <terryrs@adelphia.net>
Date: Wed, 28 Apr 2004 20:37:37 -0400
> Now why would you want to look at 20 years worth of dirt, accumulated
> bodges, toasted wiring and 4 different colors (including black spray
paint)
> ?  I _drive_ my TR, it's by no means a show car.
>
> AFAIK there are no photos of it posted anywhere

Randall,  I think we're interested in the mechanicals, so when I look under
the hood of my car (when it's together), and see I put the fan under the
clutch pressure plate, or affixed the spin-on oil filter adaptor to the
radiator mounting plate, I can match how you did it on your car.

Then too, it would just be fun seeing a picture of you and your car, who
have helped so many of us on the List, so we can put images with your
e-mails.

Besides, the shape of your car cannot compare with mine, the body of which
is sawn in half and resting on sawhorses.

Terry Smith
'59 TR3A  (Off the frame and in pieces, but the suspension, brakes, engine,
and tranny are back on! I'll be driving it next summer!)