Re: I Love San Diego

To: Steven Newell <steven@newellboys.com>
Subject: Re: I Love San Diego
From: Dave Massey <105671.471@compuserve.com>
Date: Tue, 9 Mar 2004 13:44:54 -0500
Cc: "Triumphs@Autox. Team. Net" <triumphs@autox.team.net>, lstein6@earthlink.net i29IoC8A023699
Message text written by Steven Newell
>John, as a Colorado resident, I want to clarify Larry's irresponsible
remarks. As you have probably heard, Colorado is a mostly rural state
made up of desolate prairies, deserts, and rugged and nearly
uninhabitable mountains. Yes, we do have some ski resorts, but that's
because it's so cold and it snows nearly year-round.

I don't have a thermometer because it's so cold they break in our severe
winters here in wintry Denver metro. But I'm pretty sure it's not going
to be 66 degrees and sunny today, the meteorologists working for our
local papers are hacks. In fact I'm headed out to the garage to put my
TR4 up on stands for the winter. Our classic cars are in such great
shape not because of the lack of salt on the roads but because most of
the time the roads are impassible. Yeah, that's it.
<

It won't work, Steve.  You can't scare us off of Colorado saving it for
yourselves.  We already know better.

Dave the flat lander.