RE: I Love San Diego

To: "Triumphs@Autox. Team. Net" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: I Love San Diego
From: <lstein6@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 9 Mar 2004 08:51:59 -0700
so it's warm and sunny, and smoggy, and crowded, and you are taxed to death,
and everyone living in your house is working 60 hours a week to pay the
mortgage man, including the rooms you have to rent out.  here in colorado,
let's see, yep, the top is down on the tr7, it was 60 yesterday, no clouds,
same today, a 2 br starter house (with a 3 car garage for the lbc's) cost
$100k.  so we can work part time and actually enjoy the clean sunshine, low
taxes and fresh air.  we can even afford gas for our lbc's!  $1.60 this week.
how much is it in republic of san diego?  sorry, i just had to do that !
larry