FW: I Love San Diego

To: "'triumphs@autox.team.net'" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: FW: I Love San Diego
From: "Paige, Dean" <DPaige@ci.santa-rosa.ca.us>
Date: Tue, 9 Mar 2004 08:06:29 -0800
-----Original Message-----
From: Paige, Dean
Sent: Tuesday, March 09, 2004 8:06 AM
To: 'John & Patricia Donnelly'; Triumphs List (E-mail)
Subject: RE: I Love San Diego

Same situatiuon up here in the North San Francisco Bay area. The wine
country is at 75 to 80 F. The mustard, and various other wildfloweres are in
full bloom along with accacia, and numerous flowrering ornamnetal fruit
trees. There are daffodils in profusion everywhere along the back country
roads through the vines. Air is pristine and TR-6 driving over the weekend
was sublime. LAready have astart on my tan. Wouldn't you know it would be
this beautiful here and I'm on my way Thursday to a nephew's wedding in
Miami on Saturday. Long range forecast predicts rain for my return.

We're a little cheaper R E wise up here. My 4 yr old 3 BDRM bungalow on a
golf course appraised at 450 K when I refied last summer. I LOVE California!

Deano