RE: I Love San Diego

To: "'lstein6@earthlink.net'" <lstein6@earthlink.net>, "Triumphs@Autox. Team. Net" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: I Love San Diego
From: "Paige, Dean" <DPaige@ci.santa-rosa.ca.us>
Date: Tue, 9 Mar 2004 08:24:38 -0800
Mountains and hills galore here in N CA. Widower over the last 4 years so I
live alone and still  my mid level managers salary allows payment of the
mortgage and a "wine country lifestyle".  The Pacific is a half hour away,
fresh water Lake Sonoma 10 minutes, Tahoe skiing in the winter and best
hiking and biking in the world 3.5 hrs away. SF and culture , music,
dancing, opera, symphony, museums, bay sailing 40 minutes down the road in
the TR or the Jag. Clear blue skies no smog and the air is perfumed with
blooms. I'll stop now except to say that should I ever be demented enough to
leave here I'll at least take with me an equity boon enough to upgrade
heavily almost anywhere in the world. Can't imagine why I'd ever want to
though. I can afford the gas.

Deano