Re: TR3 Clutch

To: Easton Family <eastonfamily@earthlink.net>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: TR3 Clutch
From: Bill & Skip Pugh <anabil@caltel.com>
Date: Wed, 11 Jun 2003 08:53:01 -0700
Hi,
        I think you have done about all you can, but if it is a
broken fork, I would like to suggest that you replace "everything"
with Herman VanDenAkkers Hydraulic Throw Out Bearing.  It eliminates
the slave cylinder, clutch fork, and all the mechanicals inside the
bell housing.  Simple  to install and...It Works...

--
Bill  Pugh
1957 TR3