Re: My aching rearend....

To: Phil Ethier <pethier@isd.net>
Subject: Re: My aching rearend....
From: George Richardson <gprtech@frontiernet.net>
Date: Thu, 05 Jun 2003 10:40:46 -0400
Cc: Russ Locke <wtrrtw@yahoo.com>, triumphs@autox.team.net
I don't know about that. Why would they have designed a new live axle
for an "interim" car, when Triumph were notorious for their "parts bin"
mentality? I would think the only thing that changed was some of the
frame fittings to accommodate the live axle. After all, the axles
already existed, all they had to do was adapt it.

--
George Richardson
1957 Triumph TR3 - TS15559L http://www.key-men.com/triumph