re: Re: TR4 questions

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: re: Re: TR4 questions
From: CarlSereda@aol.com
Date: Mon, 10 Feb 2003 14:48:30 EST
Dave
I have seen at least 4 different TR4 facia board brackets available (the
heavy steel formed bracket that connects dashboard to floor H bracket). For a
'64 you probably want the type that protrudes forward giving more room for a
radio behind. But the other type is recessed backward allowing more room for
knobs (ie; extra cable and switch accessories, etc.)
So to answer your question does your piece face the firewall or passengers -
it depends on what you have - I have a feeling you have the early type that
is recessed - not as pretty installed but still essentail for stability.
Carl
'63 TR4 since '74

.>>I have a question about the upper dash support. Its shaped like a U; does
the vertical piece face the firewall or the passenger compartment?
Dave in Medford, Oregon
64TR4<<