RE: help wiring the ignition

To: "Triumphs@Autox. Team. Net" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: help wiring the ignition
From: "Randall Young" <ryoung@navcomtech.com>
Date: Sun, 28 Apr 2002 14:45:38 -0700
> Next time I need a voltage regulator and don't have one I will make one
> with a three terminal solid state voltage regulator from Radio
> Shack.  They
> probably have a 10V, but if not it is easy to use the adjustable type.

If you do, please let us know if the gages seem to read higher in hot
weather.  We've debated this before, I don't know that we ever reached a
conclusion ... but the 'voltage stabilizer' would be somewhat sensitive to
ambient temperature, just like the gages are.  What's unknown is how well
the two effects balance ...

Randall