Re: Anti-seize on lug posts? (no LBC content)

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Anti-seize on lug posts? (no LBC content)
From: "Martin Secrest" <msecrest@erols.com>
Date: Tue, 19 Jun 2001 18:30:07 -0400
Randall:

But this doesn't explain why my entire cars are always falling apart <g>.

I'm sure you're correct.  But on a wheel stud -- particularly an American
vehicle vs. an LBC -- the torque values are much higher than almost anywhere
else.

Putting anti-sieze on the threads only does seem like the right call.

##