Anti-seize on lug posts? (no LBC content)

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Anti-seize on lug posts? (no LBC content)
From: icesailr@mail.netacc.net
Date: Tue, 19 Jun 2001 16:21:21 -0400
I know the original thread asked for off list responses but I thought, and
hoped, others might benefit from my response. Anti seize is a great
material which I use often. <--said to hopefully reduce any flaming
tendencies. A longtime friend and suspension guru told me that anti seize
is great on parts such as brake components where bleeding or run-off of
lubricant can affect other components or where high heat is a factor. On
applications which do not fall in the above category, use wheel bearing
grease as is holds up to the elements better and stays "wet" longer. I hope
this information is helpful to others and does not induce a raging flaming
of my hinie.

Rick

1966 TR4A IRS
1966 TR4A LA