Re: Anti-seize on lug posts? (no LBC content)

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Anti-seize on lug posts? (no LBC content)
From: "Martin Secrest" <msecrest@erols.com>
Date: Tue, 19 Jun 2001 18:16:14 -0400
Rick -- you need to relax a little.  Work your shoulders a little.  See ...
it feels nice, doesn't it?

Now that you're feeling better, let me tell you that in my casually
jettisoned missive, I didn't mean to:

a) Copy you directly.   Oops.
b)  Imply that wheel bearing grease is incorrect.
c)  Show any "attitude."  Oops again.  If you met me, you might say I was
even a nice guy.

In my mind, I was responding to the original question about whether or not a
lubricant like anti-sieze would be appropriate for lug nuts.

This is a big forum.  Lots of people send stupid messages.  You wanna stay,
you'll get used to it.

===
Martin Secrest
73 GT6 (worker bee)