Re: Coming down

To: "Triumph List" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Coming down
From: "John Macartney" <jonmac@ndirect.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 11 Jun 2001 21:59:07 +0100
Randall Young  wrote:
I go out of my way to a place that sells premium for 'only' $2.11.

Today I had the low fuel warning light on in CG for rather longer than
I felt was sensible. Arriving at my local filling station, I threw
financial caution to the winds, stuck an asbestos cheque book between
my teeth, pulled out my water cooled pen and inserted one nozzle in
one tank. The fill up was 13.5 gallons (imp) and $70 is now in process
from one account to another.
Now seriously entertaining another form of fuel injection, as in
diesel? The cost won't be much different - but at least it'll go
further.Anyone got a Vanguard diesel engine going spare? I'd like to
keep things in the family.

Jonmac