Re: A little more about my car and me

To: Steve M <slavik944@metconnect.com>, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: A little more about my car and me
From: Erik Quackenbush <erik@midwestfilter.com>
Date: Tue, 06 Mar 2001 09:56:01 -0600
 >On a closing note, I'd like to ask the list what books/manuals should I
spend my money on?
 >Thanks,
 >Steve M

Steve,

These are some books you should have:

1. "The Complete Official TR-250/TR-6 Owner's Workshop Manual". This is the
factory manual, it is published by Robert Bentley (http://www.rb.com), and
it costs about $60.

2. "The Roadster Factory TR-6 Parts Catalog Volume 1 & 2". Available for
free from the Roadster Factory these books contain detailed engineering
diagrams and original factory part numbers for everything, not just parts
that are currently available. These diagrams are an important supplement to
the shop manual since it often leaves things out of a diagram for 'clarity'.

3. "Roadster Factory Price List" in case you decide to order some parts
that are available

4."Moss Motors TR-6 Catalog" another fine source for parts

There are a lot of other books but these are the essentials.

-Erik
--
Erik Quackenbush, V.P. Operations, Midwest Filter Corporation
1-847-680-0566 fax: 1-847-680-0832 http://www.midwestfilter.com