Cars and parts in Albuquerque

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Cars and parts in Albuquerque
From: Cliff Hansen <hansenc@flash.net>
Date: Mon, 05 Mar 2001 22:42:06 -0800
Guys and gals,

I guess I should have been more clear on my offer to look at
parts.  Please, call Steve Darby first and see if he has what you want.  If
you want a second opinion, I'd be happy to go look at the stuff, but do me
the courtesy of calling Steve first.  He's at 505-268-6898 (work).  While
I'd love to spend an afternoon crawling around his lot and cataloging the
vehicles rusting in place, I can't afford that much time right now.  I
mean, I get my frame back from the blasting shop Wednesday, I have my own
car to reassemble :-)

Cliff Hansen
hansenc@flash.net
1966 TR-4A CTC 64615L