Steel Surrey top

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Steel Surrey top
From: "acebalr" <acebalr@bellsouth.net>
Date: Tue, 6 Mar 2001 09:57:47 -0000
All

I am new on the site but have been reading it with a lot of interest for a
few weeks. My brother just purchased a 1967 TR4A with the surrey top option
but the car does not have the steel top, only the soft top. Does anyone out
there have one for sale or know of where one can be found. He is also
looking for an original "badge bar" that attaches to the bumper uprights. He
bought an aftermarket one that is shorter and attaches directly to the
bumper itself, but he is not happy with it because it is not of the original
type. A third item he is looking for are a set of backup lamps.
In reading through the triumphs-digest I noted a "Redqueen" parts supplier
(who is not liked by all) who may be able to help with these parts. I do not
have his address/phone and would appreciate it from any and all.

Thanks
Ace