TR3a

To: "Triumph List" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: TR3a
From: "Rob @ Maggie Robertson" <robandmaggier@home.com>
Date: Mon, 5 Mar 2001 21:45:45 -0800
I'm in need of both dzus fastener brackets for my bonnet. If anyone had any
from an early TR3a, I'd be glad to pay you instead of Moss, and be sure of
getting the real thing. I don't know that Moss' are any different, but they
might be later versions. Moss' part # is 802-880 and list is $12.95 each. I
think mine are lost at my painters, but that was years ago. Slow restorations
and poor memories are a deadly combination.

Rob in Seattle
And the parts stayed on their shelves and the car stayed on the jack stands.
That's a lot better than my wife's china did, but then her china is never
going to run, so who cares? :-)