Re: sudden death

To: "Martin A. Secrest" <msecrest@erols.com>
Subject: Re: sudden death
From: David Massey <105671.471@compuserve.com>
Date: Sun, 14 Jan 2001 00:36:43 -0500
Cc: "Scott A. Roberts" <herald1200@Home.com>, "[unknown]" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Message text written by "Martin A. Secrest"
>With winter, one does get more water condensing in the tank, but I doubt
there'd
be enough of that to cause the problems as I understand them.  If you are
worried about that, get some antifreeze (or alcohol), dump it in the tank,
and
<

I think that Martin means "Gas Line Antifreeze" which is isopropal alcohol,
not ethylene glycol - cooling system antifreeze.  (Not that anyone on this
list would be foolish enough to put Zerex in his tank but perhaps this post
will get diseminated to the boom boom competition car stereo list
frequented by the same types who fill their tank with diesel because it is
a few cents cheaper and wonder why the car dies a block down the road.)

Remember, Ethyl and Ethylene Glycol are not the same thing.

Dave