Re: Ebay refund protocol

To: rgk@flash.net, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Ebay refund protocol
From: TexasTR4@aol.com
Date: Thu, 30 Nov 2000 15:22:32 EST
In a message dated 11/29/2000 9:08:32 PM Pacific Standard Time, rgk@flash.net
writes:

<< Listerati:
 I recently bought a TR6 starter on Ebay, listed as follows:

 "TRIUMPH TR6 STARTER MOTOR     Item #478662317 >>
How much did you pay for the starter?  How much is a new one?  What is a core
worth?  If you pay to have it fixed, how does that compare with the total
cost of getting one elsewhere?

If it costs more that a good used starter from another source, then you've
been scr*%$d.  If it cost less, then you came out OK, but not as good as you
thought.

I'd still ask for a refund, at least up to the amount of a core charge, and
hammer the feed back on ebay.

RH