Re: Server interruptions

To: lrmetz@home.com, mjb@cs.utah.edu
Subject: Re: Server interruptions
From: BPAULTR3@aol.com
Date: Fri, 10 Nov 2000 20:26:12 EST
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
In a message dated 11/10/2000 11:43:11 AM Mountain Standard Time,
lrmetz@home.com writes:

<< Multiseason weather areas, a Triumph is not a
 comfortable and reliable choice for daily driver. >>

That is an untrue rumor spread by the MG folk!
No guts, no glory.  I have chains for the rear tires on the TR3!  Other than
the vibration the traction is great. You can make a hell of a rooster tail in
snow with chains. I'll probably be driving it up to Taos this Christmas.
Either that or down to the Sea of Cortez in Mexico with the warm ocean
breezes and of course all those lovely Healey babes hanging around the beach!

Bob Paul
Corrales