Re: TR3 Oil Presure Question

To: BPAULTR3@aol.com, sppchicago@excite.com, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: TR3 Oil Presure Question
From: Stephen Peca <sppchicago@excite.com>
Date: Mon, 6 Nov 2000 12:17:48 -0800 (PST)
Bob,

Thanks for the detailed response.  I wanted to respond to your oil filter
question.  The old filter was a Dana brand.  I haven't seen that brand sold
in my area, so I went to a parts store and asked for a similar filter in the
brand they carried; hence, I am using the Fram PH2825.  I also would be
interested in the differences in oil filters, if there are any significant
differences.

Steve Peca
Franklin Twp, New Jersey
1958 TR3A - TS23867L