Re: TR3 Oil Presure Question

Subject: Re: TR3 Oil Presure Question
From: TeriAnn Wakeman <twakeman@cruzers.com>
Date: Tue, 7 Nov 00 06:41:03 -0800
Cc: " TR list" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
>There was a Wix filter on the car when I bought it.  I just took the Wix
>filter to a parts store for them to look at a conversion chart.  They gave
>me the Fram PH2825.  Are Wix filters better than Fram?  I have a Napa store
>also nearby, so I could probably get a Wix filter.
;
According to people who have torn both filters open to see what is inside
the WIX has MUCH superior construction and a lot more filtering capacity.

The NAPA filter is a WIX filter.  Take a WIx filter of the assembly line.
paint it NAPA colours & you have a NAPA filter.

TeriAnn
                      http://www.overlander.net

  The world's most complete set of links connecting Rover 4X4 owners
  with Rover parts, service, accessory & sales companies world wide.