RE: Tire Mounting

To: "Rob C Swift" <RSwift@AVMTOnline.com>
Subject: RE: Tire Mounting
From: "Bob Danielson" <75TRSix@snet.net>
Date: Fri, 22 Sep 2000 08:43:38 -0400charset="iso-8859-1"
Cc: "Triumph" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Rob,
I can't help you with the rim problem as I switched to alloys a few years
ago. The original size on the TR6 was 185/80-15. If you want to compare the
impact on your speedometer go to http://powerdog.com/tiresize.cgi  or
http://www.paspeedo.com/calculator.htm and enter the sizes you're
considering.

Bob Danielson