Re: '70 GT6 problems

To: MOWOGMAN@aol.com
Subject: Re: '70 GT6 problems
From: naldous@ccgmail.com
Date: Tue, 29 Aug 2000 07:20:19 -040006:22:31 AM
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net

do you mean the main needle that is centered under the dashpot?  If so,
mine are straight as an arrow.  Did notice something this morning.  With
the choke pulled onthe car ran like a champ.  Once I pushed the choke back
into the dash, seconds later it started to run like crap again.  Is
something stuck or not getting air properly or something?

MOWOGMAN@aol.com@autox.team.net on 08/28/2000 10:39:09 PM

Please respond to MOWOGMAN@aol.com

Sent by:  owner-triumphs@autox.team.net