Lumenition manual and what coil to use.

To: "Triumphs \(E-mail\)" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Lumenition manual and what coil to use.
From: "Paul J. Burr" <tigerpb@ids.net>
Date: Wed, 23 Aug 2000 21:34:21 -0400charset="iso-8859-1"
Listers-anyone have a copy of the factory paperwork that came with the
Lumenition electronic ignition for a TR6? I'd like to borrow it so that I
could scan it. The 1974 TR6 I just bought has this installed and I have no
documentation.
Also, the coil in the car looks like the original-any recommendations on
type/brand that could be substituted is welcomed. Can any non-ballested
performance coil (MSD, etc.) be installed?
Thanks!
 Paul Burr
74 TR6
73 TR6 (For Sale, I really need the garage space now!)