Re: DHL

To: Dave Chu <dave@ece.concordia.ca>
Subject: Re: DHL
From: Bill Gunshannon <bill@cs.scranton.edu>
Date: Wed, 23 Aug 2000 21:04:05 -0400 (EDT)
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
On Wed, 23 Aug 2000, Dave Chu wrote:

> When I recieved my shipment last week from Rimmer via DHL there was no
> papers.  I don't know why but the guy just drop it off and I didn't have
> to paid any duties or taxes.  The only thing I can think of is I had an
> item back ordered and the bill that came with the package listed the total
> as $0.00 even though the other items shipped has their prices listed on
> the reciept.

Surely there must have been an invoice??  Mine had two, one inside and
one stuffed into the DHL shipping order.

As for duties, I have yet to be charged any import duties on any of my
Rimmer orders and I'm in the states.  Why would a Canadian have to pay
import duties on something originating within the United Kingdom??

bill

--
bill@cs.scranton.edu     |  and a sheep voting on what's for dinner.
University of Scranton   |