Re: Moving to New Jersey

To: "The Brooks'" <TR3A@worldnet.att.net>, "Stephen Peca" <sppchicago@excite.com>, "Jeff Nathanson" <jeffn@msystech.com>
Subject: Re: Moving to New Jersey
From: "Phil Ethier" <pethier@isd.net>
Date: Tue, 8 Aug 2000 22:42:00 -0500
Cc: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
From: The Brooks' <TR3A@worldnet.att.net>

>I've been driving mine for the past five years with regular plates and
>inspections.  It's not all that bad.  Although my TR3 objects to having a
>probe stuck up her "you know what

And why should it have to?  TR3 cars were all surely built before Federal
regs, and as far as I know, California is the only state that had regs befre
the feds did.

>Jack Brooks
>Hillsdale, NJ
>1960 TR3A TS69032LO

Or are you telling me that New Jersey had regs in 1960, before the feds
(1968) or California (1962?).

1970 Lotus Europa, 1992 Saturn SL2, 1986 Chev Suburban
"If I can do it, it's not art"  - Red Green