Re: accidents in triumphs

To: "Jeff Johnson" <jguy@erinet.com>, "Gary Nafziger" <naffy@netins.net>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: accidents in triumphs
From: "Beth & Ken" <bethken@erols.com>
Date: Sat, 10 Jun 2000 18:25:34 -0400charset="iso-8859-1"
None in Triumphs...my current GT6+ is my first Triumph, and I've slowed down
since rolling a 1965 VW  (three times, down a hill), and a Honda CRX Si at
Summit Point (Three times again and then an end-for-end a la' Petty at
Daytona...a fan actually got it on tape for me).

ken shapiro
baltimore
1970 GT6+ KC81872L